RageHP < 75% ~50% chance.Any ~20% chance.Triple Strike (its effect varies slighly in abomination types.)Any ~30%Abominations are immune to the Nature damage, so most poisons, Acid Flasks and Acidic/Acidic Grease Trapsare useless against them. They are also one of the few enemies in the game to have an Electricity resistance (25%).Abominations explode shortly after death, dealing minor area of effect damage.*See: Dragon Age: Origins